There are a few answers to that question:
A decent answer: one's success in the modern world is directly associated with soft skills. A study
at Harvard University and the Stanford Research Institute suggests that the hard skills contribution into an employee's professional success is only 15%, while soft skills determine the remaining 85%. Most of our course is about soft skills.
Another reasonable answer: you probably know a lot and can do a lot. And you have excellent thoughts on how you can become richer, more independent and successful. And live life not being built into the "boss – Monday – alarm clock" system. But sometimes it is not easy to implement the ideas: it seems that you have energy and ideas, but everything is stuck. Either there is no time, or you go on holiday, or something else interferes. There is no one else, except for you, who could cope with this. And our program can provide the right state that will enable everything to happen.
And there is one more answer. Suppose that everything has worked out. You have built a business, reached your goals, planted a tree, built a house, what else was there... You have succeeded! And now you have this question "... and what now?" That is, you know how to do and how to achieve. And yet you don't know why to do it. Join us and we definitely will definitely have what to discuss during the program.